Dry rot solutions in Liverpool
All our Dry Rot and Wet Rot work comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Professional Dry Rot and Wet Rot Repairs - All Guaranteed
Dry rot is caused by the wood-destroying fungus Serpula lacrymans.
If left untreated, it can spread and destroy much of the timber in your property, weakening the structure of your building.
You have to remove the source of dampness and remove all defective timber as quickly as possible to eliminate dry rot.
At Abbey Builders, our Certified Surveyors in Remedial Treatments will carry out a complete survey to determine whether the timber decay has been caused by dry rot.
We can help you
At Abbey Builders, our expert team carry out surveys to the highest of standards helping identify the type of decay and extent of the dry rot
- Detailed surveys for home buyers reports
- Determining the root cause o the dry rot
- Full proposals provided to remedy the problem.
- Removal of all damaged plasterwork, woodwork and flooring affected by dry rot.
- Replace all affected timbers with new treated timbers
- Full treatment and injection with dry rot fluid
- Peace of mind with guarantees
10-year guarantee for Dry Rot & Wet Rot Repairs
We will provide a long-term written guarantee on all our dry rot treatments.
We can also provide an optional guarantee under the Guarantee Protection Insurance scheme.
Our team also offers advice to help prevent further dry rot infestation.
For dry rot repairs or wet rot solutions in Liverpool, get in touch with Abbey Builders on
0151 220 4433 or 07989 429 862